Thursday, November 11, 2010

LIFE IN VAN

       I made a decision which may change all my life in the future. I came to Canada to pursue my studies. At here, I experience much different life than my life in China.

      Especially for students who use english as their second language. English is a big problem in my life. Although I have learned english and passed the test in china already, I also need half a year to one year to practice my english. In my mind, english is boring because I should to remember those words all the time that I didn't have extra choice. All my life is filled with english words. I should practice my english at anywhere to make my english better and fluent. I want the people chating with me. It is also a chance to know more about local people's life. 

    IN here, it is very necessary to have volunteer or working experience. Canadian think volunteer or working experience is the most important instead if study achievement and community ability is the second important. For the future, if you have much more diversity experiences which can help you to find a very suitable and wonderful job.

   On education, the final exam result is not important as it in china. In vancouver, the final exam result just take 40% in your full smester's mark,so that is why we must work hard. Homework is also very important. Everyone should finfsh it and hand in on time. so we must do it carefully and hard to save my time and money.

    My life in vancouver, many things are new. I'm exciting to know and discover some interesting things in my life. Althrough, I have to face many challenge and failures , but I think my life wiil be better and more colourful!

Quto:http://thesecretsofvancouver.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/vancouver-rain-clouds.jpg

2 comments:

Melanie said...

it is a good idea but we need to contribute much here. cheers up, Huan!I think you can do it!

mengyuan said...

The picture is amazing!! Is that Vancouver?