Monday, November 22, 2010

canada give me impacting

Different country have different cultures. My father had dreamed me to study in Australia,but I choose Canada, when the first time I arrived at Canada. The great country side with much cloude and light blue sky made me feel amazing. It was totally different between Beijing and Vancouver in my mind.
Just like the first sentence : different peple have the different background and cultures.In Canada, people do everything follow the rules. The most obviously thing is everyone followed the traffic rules. However, in China, some of the dirvers drived their car across the road with their option. so that is why there has much accidence every year in China. So some of the chinese like me have the same attitute when you cross the road you have to pay attention and stop to wait the car passed. For Canadian culture effect on me that is people should be more independent and they let me feel comfortable because they let you go first, and just like everything for you are neccessary. In China,child spend their parents money until they find a job, in another words, if they can not find a job, their parents have the responsibility to feed them.  Unlike in Canada, most of the Canadian child when they  grow up and have the ability to feed theirself, they will be more independed. Almost of them start leave alone and find a job to make money. But when I look at me, i feel soshamed, and when and how I can changed to be independ. But the first thing first is follow the rules and  keep the options.

No comments: